Tuesday 19 June 2007

WELCOME

Hi and welcome to my new blog aimed at the growing popularity of the AFL Dream Team, which at last check, included 219,533 coaches. While I will try and maintain a consistent format to this blog as discussed below, I will also included numerous ad-hoc articles looking at some of the lighter-side of AFL Dream Team as well as any current topics or pressing issues I feel I need to address. My main aim for this blog is to try and provide you with that competitive advantage in this competition, be it that extra 10 points on average you need by say selecting Priddis over Foley so that you can roll your best mate in the league Grand Final, or that crucial decision between picking Bartel or Judd as skipper to nudge yourself inside the Top 100 in the overall rankings. Basically the run-down is this. Every week I will take a close look at the following:

Monday- Backs
Tuesday- Centres
Wednesday- Rucks
Thursday- Forwards
Friday- Captain Selection



Within each category I will provided a brief written summary, but will also include a number of Top 5 lists including:

Top 5 by Price
Top 5 by Average
Top 5 by Average for Last 3 Rounds
Top 5 by Price Range (bands between $0 and $100k, $100k and $200k, $200k and $300k, $300k-$350k)
Top 3 by Price Range ($350k+)
Top 3 Rookies (i.e. $69.6k and $82.3k), and
Top 5 Players to Watch in Coming Rounds.


Obviously I will maintain some flexibility within all this (time depending), but hopefully I will be able to cover off most areas and even address a few questions should they arise. So I’ll get started, and you should soon be able to look at my first review on the competition’s defenders.

Good Luck!

No comments: